The DTIL A1c Sample Collection Multi-Test kits are designed for on-site diabetes screening and/or health fairs.
- Positive identification for each participant (HIPAA Compliant)
- Materials and supplies to collect and process 50 A1c tests
- Each kit comes with a pre-addressed/postage paid Priority Mailer (holds up to 50 samples). 2-3 day typical sample delivery by USPS. Built-in storage and workstation
- UPS Next Day Air Service is available for screening events.
- Lab reports are generated with 24 hours from arrival in the testing lab
- Self-contained kit. - 21 day sample stability un-refrigerated. Detects human hemoglobinopathies using HPLC-IE
- Ideal for large and small projects.
- A1c test results can be posted at our secure website: mya1cresults.com/login.php and/or emailed to designated coordinator.
- Human outcomes data is directly traceable to the DCCT. - Meets all guidelines for the measurement of glycohemoglobin and A1c diabetes screening
- Interference free method. - No elution of sample. - No false elevation by uremia
- 18 Month kit shelf-life. - No refrigeration needed
Description: A1c Multi-Test Kits are available in kits of 50 tests.
Ideal for screening and health fairs.
Price: $1,495.00 plus freight.
Please call for a quotation or to order you testing kit:
Toll Free: 1.888.872.2443
A1c Point of Care Kit